The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center in Camden, NJ, exists to express the mission and ministry of The Salvation Army through a safe, enriching and sacred environment where all individuals have access to opportunities to reach their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential. Employees and volunteers are to have an understanding of, and appreciation for, the Mission of The Salvation Army and the Camden Kroc Center’s Core Values.
Interested in new employment and desiring to join us in our Mission, but not sure where to get started?
Thank you for your interest in The Salvation Army Kroc Center of Camden. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Click the link below to access our jobs.
THE SALVATION ARMY’S MISSION STATEMENT
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
THE CAMDEN KROC CENTER’S CORE VALUES
1. We are called to love. We are compelled to share the love of Jesus Christ through service.
2. We hold on tight to what is good and fight what is evil. We are committed to positive change.
3. We work with all our heart. We are committed to industry best practices.
4. We celebrate life with a joyful workplace. We believe that we can work hard and have fun while doing it.
5. We serve those in need. We give a place of honor to those in need.
6. We practice patience, humility, and peace. We are a team, and we practice team work.
7. We believe in the power of prayer. God is our center, and all decisions run through Him.
The Kroc Center is always looking for new volunteers who are excited to join our team and make a difference in our community.
Examples of Volunteer Opportunities:
1865 Harrison Avenue
Camden, NJ 08105
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER